旅游必备英语
为了能更好的享受出国旅游的乐趣,旅游常用英语口语学习是必要的我在此献上旅游英语,希望对大家有所帮助。
旅游必备英语
1. How about Brazil?
去巴西怎么样?
2. We haven't been to New York yet.
我们还没有去过纽约呢。
3. I'd like to see the sights of Paris.
我想领略一下巴黎的风光。
4. I can't wait to see Hong Kong.
我迫不及待要看一看香港。
5. I'll have two days to do sightseeing in that beautiful city.
我将在那个美丽的城市游览两天
6. I'll spend the last two days shopping and visiting some friends in Singapore.
最后两天时间,我将在新加坡买点东西,看看朋友。
7. I've been dying to take a trip into the mountains.
我好想到山里去旅游。
8. What places do you want to see in particular?
有没有什么你特别想去的地方?
9. I've decided to go on a three -week tour of South-east Asia.
我决定要参加一个为期三周的东南亚旅行团。
用餐常用英文
Hi, we need a table for two, please.你好﹐我们有两位。
May we have a table by the window, please?请给我们一个靠窗的桌子好吗﹖
We prefer to sit by the window, please.我们想坐在靠窗的位子。
Can I take this seat?我可以坐这个位子吗?
This table would be great. Thank you.这个位子很好﹐谢谢。
May I have a menu,please?请给我菜单。
Do you have a menu in chinese?是否有中文菜单?
What's your special today?你们今天有什么特餐﹖
What kind of dish is the most popular here?这里最受欢迎的餐点是什么呢﹖
I'd like to have some local food.我想尝试一下当地食物。
I don't like spicy food, could your chef make my dishes mild?我不喜欢辣的菜﹐可以请厨师在我的餐点不加辣吗﹖
We need more time to decide what to order.我们还需要一些时间来决定要点什么。
Sorry, we still don't have any idea of what to order, do you have any suggestions?对不起﹐我们还是没有头绪﹐你有什么建议吗﹖
I would like to have the same as the next table.我想和隔壁桌一样的菜
OK, we'll start with two glasses of iced tea, each with ice, please.请先给我们两杯冰茶,不要太多冰。
Excuse me, I'd like my coffee warmer. Could you please heat up my coffee little bit? Thank you!.请给我热一点的咖啡
Do you offer any set courses for party of two?你们有没有提供2个人的套餐﹖
Could you give me a fork,please.请你给我一根叉子。
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?请把盐(楜椒)传给我。
This is not what I ordered.这不是我点的食物。
Is soda refillable?汽水可续杯吗﹖
Some more water please.请再帮我加些水。
May we have some more napkins?可以再给我们一些纸巾吗﹖
We would like to order some dessert now.我们现在想点些甜点。
Excuse me, where the restroom is?麻烦告诉我厕所在哪里。
We are ready for the bill now.我们要买单。
Is the gratuity included in the bill?小费有包括在帐单里吗﹖
Are we supposed to leave tips here?我们需要付小费吗﹖
Is American Express(visa or master, travelers' check...)
granted /accepted here?你们收美国运通卡/visa/master/旅行支票吗﹖
What type of credit cards do you accept?你们收那种信用卡呢﹖
Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it.谢谢你的服务﹐我们这餐吃得很好。
购物常用英文
How much is this? How much are these? 这一个多少钱? / 这些多少钱?
it is too expensive. How about a discount? 太贵了,打个折吧?
it is still too expensive. Give me a better discount.
还是太贵了,再便宜一点吧.
Is this your final price? 不能再便宜了吗?
Thank you but I'm just looking. 谢谢,可是我只是看看。
Let me look around a little more. 让我自己看看
What time do you open/close? 你们几点营业/打烊?
Where can I change money? 我要哪里换钱?
Where is the cash desk? 收银台在那里?
Is this tax free? 这免税吗?
Do you sell cigarette ? 你有卖烟吗....?
Can I pay by credit card? 我可不可以用信用卡付帐?
May I try this on? Where is the fitting room? 我可以试穿这个吗?试穿间在那里?
Do you have this in another color? 这个有别的颜色吗?
I want this, but in a large size. 我要大一点的
I would like to take this one. 我要买这个。
Please wrap this for me. 请帮我把这个包起来。
I'm looking for a gift for my friend. 我想要找个礼物送给我朋友。
旅游英语口语速成100句(出国旅游必备)
《TTT|小学英语|旅游英语口语|Writing Lesson写作课程》百度网盘资源免费下载
链接:
提取码:k000
TTT|小学英语|旅游英语口语|Writing Lesson写作课程|Side by Side|RPM 易说堂口语宝典|Others|Market leader|LiYang Phonetic 李阳疯狂发音课|Lets go|Interchange & Passage系列|IELTS 雅思类|Foreign trade 外贸金融英语口语实例大全|Follow me 跟我学|Communication 3 口语进阶
选哪本旅游英语教材比较合适?
说到旅游英语,最最权威的就是LP (lonely planet),鼎鼎大名对于热衷于旅游的人来说可谓如雷贯耳啊。
网上都很贵,楼主可以网上下点pdf格式的,这个完全是集景点,餐饮,住宿,攻略,英语学习于一体的专业教材。我上次去老挝就跟朋友打印了一份东南亚部分的,厚厚一叠,非常实用。
求一篇关于旅游的最简单的英语双人对话。然后每人要10个对话以上
Tourist Information 游客信息(咨询)。
A: Excuse me。
B: Yes?
A: Do you have any information about the city sights?
B: Sure. There’s a lot here in this pamphlet。
A: Thank you. And what’s the best way to get downtown?
B: Take the subway. It’s $1.50 per ride. You can buy a metro card at the station.
A: You’ve been very helpful。
B: My pleasure。
旅游资源是旅游业发展的前提,是旅游业的基础。旅游资源主要包括自然风景旅游资源和人文景观旅游资源。
自然风景旅游资源包括高山、峡谷、森林、火山、江河、湖泊、海滩、温泉、野生动植物、气候等,可归纳为地貌、水文、气候、生物四大类。
人文景观旅游资源包括历史文化古迹、古建筑、民族风情、现代建设新成就、饮食、购物、文化艺术和体育娱乐等,可归纳为人文景物、文化传统、民情风俗、体育娱乐四大类。
旅游资源是造成旅游活动的最基本的因子。没有景观的地域分异,就不可能吸引需求不同的旅游者。旅游资源区域分异受自然地理和人类社会活动规律所控制,而前者的控制表现更为直接和明显。
如由气候差异造成的纬度地带性分布特性;受制于气候干湿程度影响的经度地带性分布特性;由于气温和热量随高度变化而造成的垂直地带性分布特性。
由内外因子综合作用而形成的集中性分布特性,这种集中包括大小范围的集中、团块状集中、条带状集中等
出国旅游英文书推荐
《出国旅游实用英语对话及词汇手册》
《英语魔法师之语法俱乐部》
《成功就靠这点破英语》
《找对英语学习方法的第一本书》
关于旅游常用英语对话
在情绪低落的时候,最好让自己的节奏快一些,用工作、旅游、写作或者谈话把空闲时间填满,最简单的办法就是把自己的想法写下来,这样可以理清思路,出离愤怒。我整理了关于旅游常用英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于旅游常用英语对话篇一
E:This is right up my alley. A whole medieval town in its original condition.
艾凡:这正合我的胃口。一整座原始风貌的中古城镇。
K:Leave it to you to get off on ancient buildings. Me? I like the modern world better.
凯西:只有你才会喜欢那些古老的建筑。我呢?我比较喜欢现代化的世界。
E:Come on, Kathy. You know I like the modern world, too,
艾凡:拜托,凯西。你知道我也喜欢现代化的世界,
but I really appreciate knowing how people used to live and what their lives were like.
但是我也很想知道古时候的人如何过日子,他们的生活情形是什么样子。
K:I have to admit that I'm a little interested in it, too. This Old Town is very well kept up.
凯西:我得承认我也有点儿感兴趣。这座旧城保存得很好。
E:It's protected against development by the Swedish government.
艾凡:这区在瑞典政府保护下是不准开发的。
K:And yet some parts of downtown look so space-age new.
凯西:但有些在市区的部分看起来却极为新潮。
E:See? You can have your cake and eat it, too!
艾凡:懂了吧?鱼与熊掌是可以兼得的!
K:Ha ha! Yeah. Anyway, what's that building?
凯西:哈哈!没错。不管怎样,那栋建筑物是什么?
E:That's their House of Lords.
艾凡:那是他们的上议院。
K:And that one?
凯西:那么那栋呢?
E:That's the Royal Palace. Quite a building, isn't it?
艾凡:那是皇宫。很了得的建筑物,不是吗?
K:I'll say. Can we go see it?
凯西:我同意。我们可以去参观吗?
E:Sure. But we need more time. We'll have dinner here in Old Town and come back tomorrow to see the Royal Palace.
艾凡:当然可以。但是我们需要多一点时间才行。我们在旧城这里吃晚餐,明天再回来参观皇宫。
关于旅游常用英语对话篇二
K:Excuse me, sir, but is this the way to Tivoli Gardens?
凯西:先生,打扰一下,这是到第凡尼乐园的路吗?
L:That's right, miss. Just keep on this street about four blocks and you can't miss it.
路人:没错,小姐。只要沿这条街继续走四个街区左右就到了,你一定找得到的。
K:Thanks. You're so lucky to live in such a lovely city, sir.
凯西:谢谢。先生,你能住在这么迷人的城市里真是幸运。
L:Thank you! All we Danes love the Tivoli Gardens and our way of life here in Denmark.
路人:谢谢!我们丹麦人都很喜爱第凡尼乐园和丹麦的生活方式。
K:I notice how happy everyone seems here, and how well dressed everyone is.
凯西:我注意到这里每个人好象都很快乐,而且衣着也很体面。
L:We Danes work hard, but we also know when to play.
路人:我们丹麦人工作勤奋,但也知道何时该玩乐。
That's why there are so many parks in this city.
这就是本市有这么多公园的原因。
K:My boyfriend and I just have to visit Tivoli while here.
凯西:我和我男朋友在这里时一定得参观第凡尼。
L:Tivoli is the most famous, but you can find plenty of other parks and interesting sites to visithere.
路人:第凡尼是最著名的地方,但在哥本哈根,你们仍可以发现许多其它的公园和有趣的地方可以参观。
K:Maybe we'll visit them. May I ask what you're eating?
凯西:也许我们都会去参观一下。可以请问你在吃什么吗?
L:This is a Danish sausage. And this is Carlsberg, our famous beer.
路人:这是丹麦香肠。这是我们丹麦著名的卡尔斯堡啤酒。
K:By the way, your English is excellent.
凯西:哦,对了,你的英语说得很棒。
L:Most Danes know two or three languages. English is very popular here.
路人:大多数的丹麦人都懂两、三种语言。英语在这里很普遍。
Have a nice stay, young lady!
希望你在这里玩得很愉快,小姐!
K:Thanks very much, sir. I already am.
凯西:非常谢谢你,先生。我已经很愉快了。
关于旅游常用英语对话篇三
K:Evan, are you OK? You've hardly eaten anything for lunch.
凯西:艾凡,你还好吧?你午餐几乎没吃什么。
E:I guess I'm not very hungry.
艾凡:我想我不大饿。
K:What? You!? You've been eating like a bear the whole trip. Is something the matter?
凯西:什么?你!?这整趟旅行你都吃很多。有什么问题吗?
E:I don't know. I feel kind of slow. I mean, I don't feel well. Something's wrong.
艾凡:我不知道。我觉得不怎么有精神。我的意思是我不大舒服。有点不对劲。
K:Is it your stomach? Do you have a headache? A fever?
凯西:是你的胃吗?头会痛吗?有没有发烧?
E:I don't think so. I just feel kind of tired.
艾凡:我想没有。我只是觉得有点累罢了。
K:Do you want to see a doctor?
凯西:你想去看医生吗?
E:Maybe I just need some more rest.
艾凡:也许我只需要多休息。
We've been traveling and moving about for a month straight now.
到目前为止,我们已经连续旅行奔波一个月了。
K:Well, yes, that's true, but I don't feel sick. Come on.
凯西:嗯,是的,这倒是实话,但是我没有觉得不舒服啊。走吧,
I think we should see a doctor. I'll ask the lady in the hostel to recommend one for us.
我想我们应该去看医生。我会请旅社的那位女士为我们推荐一个医师。
E:No, it's not that bad. I'll tell you what. Let's go home, and I'll go right to bed.
艾凡:不用啦,没那么严重。我告诉你吧。咱们回家,然后我直接上床睡觉。
If I still don't feel well in the morning, I promise you I'll go see a doctor.
如果明天早上我还是觉得不舒服的话,我答应你我会去看医生的。
K:That's a deal. In the meantime, while you're sleeping, I'll go to a neighborhood drugstore andpick up a few things.
凯西:就这么说定了。在你睡觉的同时,我会到附近的一家药房买些东西。
E:Gee, thanks.
艾凡:嗯,谢谢你。
K:Thanks? You don't have to thank me. Come on. Get your coat on. I'll take care of the bill.Waiter!
凯西:谢谢?你不用谢我。来,把外套穿上。我来付帐。服务生!