一、谁能提供酒店服务的标准对话?常住酒店的或酒店服务员请进

1、应在电话铃响三声内接听,主动问好,自报酒店名称后,要问清客人的姓名、单位、房号、联系电话,订餐人数、时间及要求等,重复宾客所订标准,感谢宾客订餐同时做好记录。

2、语言规范如:“您好!XX酒店” “请问您贵姓”“方便告知您的单位吗?” “请问您几位?” “请问您联系电话是?” “能告诉我,您订的是哪种宴席?以便我们更好的服务” “X先生/小姐,您对菜有什么要求吗?”“X先生/小姐,您的订餐标准是多少,我们这有……(标准)”“X先生/小姐,您好的订餐有什么特殊要求吗?” “X先生/小姐,为您预订了……(位置)” “恭候您的光临(一定要等对方挂机后方可放下电话)。”

3、迎宾员应热情、礼貌地接待每一位前来订餐的客人要注意自己的形象、谈吐及礼貌语言;看到客人到来,应起身礼貌问好,自报身份后询问客人的姓名、公司名称、预订人数、用餐时间、电话号码,以及预订的菜式、标准和特别要求,了解客人付款方式;当客人讲述宴会要求时,认真倾听,并做好必要的记录,不要随意打断客人的讲话。同时,应主动向客人介绍酒店的餐厅设施和宴会菜单,做好推销工作,并回答客人的所有提问,也可带客人参观宴会场所。如“X先生,我们的餐厅有……/特色菜有……”;迎宾员应与客人详细讨论所有的宴会细节,将客人要求认真添入宴会单中。宴会单填好后,应向客人复述,并请预定客人签名;待客人离开时,要向客人表示谢意,并礼貌地与客人道别,预祝合作顺利和愉快。 呵 希望能对您有所帮助。。。。。。

二、酒店预订流程情景对话有哪些?

酒店入住情景对话:

F: Welcome to the Beachside Inn. How may I help you?欢迎来到海边酒店。能为您做点什么吗?

G: I’d like a room, please.我要住店。

F: Would you prefer a single or a double?你是要单人间还是双人间呢?

G: A double, please. How much is that?双人间,价格是多少?

F: It’s $145.00 a night. How many nights will you be staying?145美元每晚,你要住几晚呢?

G: Just tonight. 就今晚。

F: OK. One night comes to $145.00 plus tax. May I have your name please?一晚含税总共145美元。您的名字是?

G: It’s Davies. Robertson Davies.我是达维斯。

F: And how do you spell that, sir? 怎么拼写呢?

G: It’s D-A-V-I-E-S. 是D-A-V-I-E-S。

F: So that’s D-A-V-I-E-S. How would you like to pay for the room?好的,你想要如何付款?

G: Do you take VISA?能用VISA卡吗?

F: Yes, we do. We take VISA,Mastercard, and American Express.可以,我们接受VISA卡,万事达卡,美国运通。

G: Great. I’ll pay with VISA then.What time is checkout?我用VISA付款,退房时间是?

F: Checkout is at 10 o’clock. Your room number is 505. Is there anything else you would like to know?10点退房。您的房间号是505。您还有其他疑问吗?

G: And is there a restaurant?有餐厅吗?

F: There are restaurants on the 3rd floor and there’s a café next to the lobby.3楼有餐厅,有一个咖啡厅在大厅旁边。

G: Is there a pool here?有游泳池吗?

F: Yes, there is. It’s on the 2nd floor. But you have to bring the towel from your room.有的,在2楼。但是需要自己带毛巾。

G: Great. What time does the restaurant close?餐厅什么时候关门呢?

F: They both close at 10:00 P.M. 餐厅和游泳池都是10点。

G: 10 P.M.? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 6:30 A.M.好的,6:30能够叫醒我吗?

F: Sure. No problem. Wake-up call for 6:30 A.M. Enjoy your stay. 没问题,叫醒服务6:30,希望您住的愉快!

酒店相关英语词汇:

management 经营、管理

market price 市价

cashier's desk 兑换处

coin 硬币

accounting desk 帐务处

check_out time 退房时间

voucher 证件

price list 价目表

check, cheque 支票

sign (动)签字

interest 利息

form 表格

三、关于餐厅订餐英语对话

随着全球经济一体化和科技的迅猛发展,英语作为国际语言在现代社会中发挥着越来越重要的作用。我整理了关于餐厅订餐英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于餐厅订餐英语对话一

W= Waiter P= Patron

W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

服务生:嗨,我是乔治,今晚我将为您服务。您现在准备点菜还是稍待一会呢?

P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

顾客:我现在点菜,我要烤鸡和玉米副餐。

W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

服务生:在正餐之前您要来个开胃菜吗?今天的汤是我们最美味可口的蕃茄汤。

P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.

顾客:我不要汤,不过我要田园沙拉。

W: Can I get you anything to drink?

服务生:您要什么饮料吗?

P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.

顾客:好啊,我要一杯冰红茶。

W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

服务生:好的,我很快会把您的饮料和沙拉送来。

P: Thank you. (to be continued)

顾客:谢谢。

关于餐厅订餐英语对话二

-Good morning,afternoon,evening, sir,madorm. A table for two?

早上好,下午好,晚上好,先生,女士,两位吗?

-Yes, by the window, please.

是的,请给我靠窗户的。

-This way, please.

这边请。

-Thank you.

谢谢

-Good evening, please take your seats, gentlemen. Here are the menus. Would you like to drink something first?

晚上好,请坐,先生,这里是我们的菜单。你要先来点喝的吗?

-I'll have a coke cola with ice. What about you?

我想要可乐,你呢?

-A n apple juice, please.

苹果汁

-Thank you. Here we are.Coke cola with ice and apple juice . Are you ready to order now, gentlemen?

谢谢,请忙用,可乐和苹果汁。你准备好点菜了吗?先生

-No, we are still looking at the menu. Maybe you should recommend something for the main course?

没有,我们仍然在看菜单。你可以给我们推荐下主菜吗?

-Certainly. The T-bone steak is very good. I would suggest that you try this.

当然可以。T-骨牛扒很好,我建议你试下这个主菜。

-That's a good idea. I love beef steak, I'll have the T-bone steak.

好主意,我喜欢吃牛扒,我就点他了。

-How would you like it cooked?/How would you like you steak done?

你想要你的牛扒怎么做?/你想要你的牛扒几成熟?

-Rare ,Medium,Medium well,Well done.

三成,五成,七成,全熟

-Mushrooms and Carrots

蘑菇和胡萝卜

-And what would you like for your appetizer?

你想要什么餐前菜呢?

-I'll have salad and the baked salmon.

我们有沙拉和烤三文鱼。

-Thank you, sir. What about you, sir?

谢谢,你呢先生?

-I want salad.

我要沙拉。

-What is this ?

这是什么?

-It's lamb cooked with herbs and served with spaghetti.

它是羊扒,配香草和意粉

-That sounds very interesting, I'll try that.

听起来很不错啊!我试试

-Mashed potato, boiled potato or baked potato or pasta or rice?

你是要土豆泥,煮土豆还是烤土豆,意大利面,米饭?

-Mashed.

土豆泥

-Which sauce would you like ,we have black pepper sauce ,red wine sauce,onion sauce,vanilla sauce ,BBQ sauce,mushroom sauce?

你想要什么汁呢?我们有黑胡椒汁,红酒汁,洋葱汁,香草汁,烧汁,蘑菇汁?

-Good Evening, gentleman! Your wine list.

晚上好,这是就水单。

-Thank you. Let's see what they're got for us.

谢谢,让我看看我们要喝什么酒?

-I can recommend this red wine, sir. It's very popular.

我给你们推荐一款红酒,很流行

-OK, One bottle of this wine. How about you, Jim?

好的,来一瓶。你呢?吉姆

-Bring me some mineral water, please.

请给我一些矿泉水

-Certainly, sir

当然可以,先生

关于餐厅订餐英语对话三

M: Excuse me!

W: Yes. Can I help you?

M: We're ready to order.

M: A cup of coffee for me, and a glass of apple juice for her.

W: Yes, how would you like your coffee?

M: Just black coffee.

M: Do you serve anything else besides drinks, say cake?

W: We also serve sandwiches and cakes.

M: Give me two pieces of cake.