一、关于食物的英语对话精选
对话教学在小学英语课堂教学中的实践目的,主要是对学生在特定环境下的英语对话能力进行培养,以提高小学生的英语口语水平。我整理了关于食物的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于食物的英语对话一
May:
I feel like eating some jiaozi.
我想吃饺子。
Tom:
OK. Let's go out to eat.
好啊,那咱们出去吃吧。
May:
No need! I know how to make some too…let's do it from scratch.
不用了。我会包饺子,我们自己做吧。
Tom:
But I don't know how to make them at all.
可是我不会啊。
May:
I'll teach you how to- it's very easy to learn.
我教你,很好学的。
关于食物的英语对话二
Daniel:
We are in the restaurant now!
汤姆,我们到了饭馆了。
Waiter:
May I take your order?
可以点菜了吗?
Daniel:
I'd like to see the menu, please.
我想看看菜单。
Waiter:
OK, here you are.
好的,给你菜单。
Daniel:
Thanks. I am starving. Let me see…What's this, shrimp rolls?
谢谢。我快饿死了。让我看看……这是什么,虾球?
Waiter:
Oh, it's rice rolls with fried shrimp inside.
让我看看……这是什么,虾球?
Daniel:
Twenty five yuan is a little expensive.
25块钱有点贵了吧。
Waiter:
There are twenty rolls in a bowl. You can get another bowl for free if there aren't enough rolls.
一碗里有二十个。如果面卷不够的话,还可以免费再点一些。
Daniel:
Sounds nice. We will take this, two bowls of shrimp rolls.
听上去不错。我们就要这个,两碗虾球。
Waiter:
OK, shrimp rolls. Do you want anything else?
好的,虾球。还要点别的什么吗?
Daniel:
We will have this one first and order something else later.
我们先要这个,一会儿再点别的。
Waiter:
OK, wait a moment please.
好的。请等一下。
关于食物的英语对话三
Edward:
Waitress, a sweet and sour fish and a stir-fried shredded potato.
服务员,给我们来个糖醋鱼,再来盘炒土豆丝。
Waitress:
OK. What will you have as a staple?
好的。主食吃什么?
Edward:
One bowl of rice and one bowl of noodles.
一碗米饭,一碗面。
Waitress:
Would you like something to drink?
要点儿喝的吗 ?
Edward:
A bottle of beer, please.
先来一瓶啤酒。
Waitress:
Warm or cold?
常温的,还是凉的?
Edward:
Cold.
凉的。
二、带外国人吃中餐,介绍中餐特色菜。用英文对话
Sichuan Cuisine
A:Welcome to our hotel. What would you like to order? (欢迎来我们饭店就餐,你们想吃点什么?)
B: We arenot sure. I know there are "Eight Regional Cuisines" in China. Sichuan cuisine is oneof them. How does it taste? (我们没有想好,我知道中国有八大菜系,川菜是其中一种,它的风味是怎样的?)
A: Yes.Sichuan cuisine is a style of Chinese cuisine originating in the Sichuan Province of southwestern China,which is famous (famed) for bold flavors, particularly the pungency and spicinessresulting from liberal use of garlic and chili peppers, as well as the unique flavorof the Sichuan peppercorn (花椒,huājiāo) and Facing heavenpepper(朝天椒,cháotiānjiāo). Peanuts, sesame paste and ginger are also prominent ingredientsin this style, leaving a feeling of numbness on your tongue and mouth. (是的,川菜是其中一种,川菜是起源于中国西南部的一种风味菜肴,由于大量使用大蒜、干椒、花椒、朝天椒,花生、芝麻酱和生姜也是这种风味中的主要佐料,给人的嘴和舌头留下麻的感觉。)
B: Good.What is the most famous and favorite dish in Sichuan cuisine?(很好,川菜中最有名、最受欢迎的菜是什么?)
A: It isHot pot. Chongqinglocal people consider the hot pot a local specialty, which is noted for itspeppery and hot taste. Hot pot can be found wherever there are street vendorsor small restaurants, and is known for its delicious soup base and dippingsauce. Besides hot pot, there are many others, such as bean curd with mince andchilli oil (麻婆豆腐), braised pork knuckle with beansauce(豆瓣全肘), Diced chicken with chillipepper or chicken cubes with peanuts(宫保鸡丁),pork shreds with fishy flavour or shredded pork in Sichuan style(鱼香肉丝), stewed scallop and turnip ball(绣球干贝), steamed pork wrapped in lotus leaves (荷叶蒸肉). Do you like spicy dishes?(是火锅,重庆当地人将此看作是当地招牌菜,其味道以麻、辣而闻名。火锅在街道小摊和小餐馆都有,因其美味的汤料和调味汁而被人们所熟知,除火锅外还有其它菜,如麻婆豆腐、豆瓣全肘、宫保鸡丁、鱼香肉丝、绣球干贝、荷叶蒸肉、荷叶蒸肉等,你喜欢辣味菜吗?)
B: Yes, Ilike spicy and hot food. And I like Sichuancuisine. It's hotter than other food. (是的,我喜欢辣味食物,我喜欢川菜,它比其它菜都辣。)
A: What’syour favorite dish?(你最喜欢的菜是什么?)
B: Oh, Ilike spicy tofu. It is one of the most famous dishes from Sichuan cuisine. (哦,我喜欢麻婆豆腐,它是最有名的川菜之一。)
A:How about you, C?(你呢,C?)
C: Oh, Sichuan cuisine is toospicy for me. I like a little light food. (哦,川菜对我来说太辣,我喜欢清淡一点的食物。)
三、美食的英语口语对话
美食的英语口语对话1
Waiter, we have been waiting for 20 minutes. Wouldyou mind hurrying?
服务员,我们已经等了20分钟了,能快点吗?
I am sorry, sir, the fish you ordered will take a longertime because we make it with fresh fish.
非常抱歉,先生,您的菜要花长点时间去准备,因为我们是用鲜鱼做的。
That's fine. Would you please bring me some wine?
很好,能给我些酒吗?
Sure, is dry white wine OK?
当然,干白葡萄酒可以吗?
Yes. Thank you.
好的,谢谢。
美食的英语口语对话2
Do you like the food here?
您喜欢这里的菜肴吗?
Yes. The baked fish was out of this world.
是的,烤鱼实在是太好吃了。
I am glad you like it.
很高兴您喜欢。
Can we have the bill now?
我们现在可以结账吗?
Sure. It's $100.
当然,总共100美元。
美食的.英语口语对话3
Hey!That food was terrific.I can't eat another bite.Are you sure you don't want another dish?
嘿!食物很美味。我一口也吃不下去了。你确定你不要再来一道菜?
No.I'm full.My stomach isn't growling at me any more.
不,我饱了。我的肚子已经不咕咕叫了。
I know what you mean.I'm so full that I can burst.
Shall we go then?
我明白你的意思。我饱到快要爆炸了。那么我们走了吗?
I'm all set.Thank you for the dinner.Jack.
我吃饱了.杰克,谢谢你的晚餐。
You are welcome.
不客气。
美食的英语口语对话4
A:Can you manage chopsticks?
你能用筷子吗?
B:Why not? See.
为什么不能?看!
A:Good mastery. How do you like our Chinese food?
好功夫。你觉得我们中国食物怎么样?
B:Oh,at! It's delicious. You see, I am already putting on weight. There is one thing I don't like however, MSG.
太好了,真好吃。你看,我都发福了。不过还是有一样我不喜欢的,那就是味精。
A:What's wrong with MSG? It helps to bring out the taste of the food.
味精怎么了?它可以使人吃起菜来津津有味。
B:According to some studies it may cause cancer.
一些研究表明,它有可能引起癌症。
A:Oh, don't let that worry you. If that were true, China wouldn't have such a large population.
喔,不要担心。如果是那样,中国就不会有这么多人了。
B:I just happen to have a question for you guys. Why do the Chinese cook the vegetables? You see what I mean is that most vitamin are destroyed when heated.
我正有一个问题要问你们,为什么中国人都要把蔬菜炒熟啊?我是说,当加热的时候,很多营养都被破坏了。
A:I don't know exactly. It's a tradition. Maybe it's for sanitary reasons.
我不太知道,这是一个传统,或许是出于卫生的原因吧。
美食的英语口语对话5
A:The portions here are man sized. We usually end up taking half of the meal home with us.
这里的食物很大份,我们通常都会把剩下的一半带回去。
B:Everything looks so good. Is there anything in particular that you recommend?
每道菜看起来都很可口,有什么你特别想推荐的吗?
A:Hey, sis. You know me, if I don't like everything on the menu, I don't go back to the restaurant!
老妹,你知道我这个人要不是菜单上所有的食物我都喜欢,我是不会再光顾这家餐厅的!
B:So you're saying I can't go wrong with anything I order? In that case...
你是说我不管点什么都不会错吗?如果是这样...
A:Wait, you love salmon, don't you? They have the best salmon pasta.
等一下,你喜欢蛙鱼吧?他们的蛙鱼通心面很棒。
B:That sounds really good! Does it come with a soup?
那听起来很不错!有汤吗?
A:Soup and bread and salad bar! I'm telling you, these people know how to keep you coming back!
汤、面包和沙拉吧!我告诉你,这家餐厅深谙留住顾客之道!
B:I see what you mean!
我懂你的意思!
美食的英语口语对话6
A: Two number 3s, please.
A:我要两份3号餐。
B: All right. What would you like to drink?
B:好的,饮料要喝什么?
A: Diet Coke.
A:健怡可乐。
B: Regular or large?
B:普通杯还是大杯?
A: Regular, please.
A:普通杯。
B: OK. Anything else?
B:好的,还要点些什么吗?
A: No, thanks.
A:没有了。
B: For here or to go?
B:在这里吃还是带走?
A: For here.
A:在这里吃。
美食的英语口语对话7
John: Eating is a real passion for me.
约翰:我对品尝美食真的很有热情。
Sharon: Me too.
莎伦:我也是。
John: I love all types of food. Which is your favorite dish?
约翰:我喜欢所有类型的食物。你最喜欢什么菜?
Sharon: Ahm…my favorite type of food is probably Sichuan food which is one of the spiciest Chinese cuisines.
莎伦:嗯……我最喜欢四川菜,这是中国菜中最辣的菜系之一。
John: I am a big fan of spicy food, too.
约翰:我也非常喜欢辣味食物。
Sharon: I have visited Chengdu and the food there was quite amazing.
莎伦:我去过成都,那里的美食真的非常棒。
John: Spicy food is good in the winter.
约翰:冬天吃辣味的食物很好。
Sharon: Because it can warm you up when the weather is cold!
莎伦:因为冬天吃辛辣的食物能使你暖和起来!
John: Yes, I think so. Eating Sichuan food in the room makes me feel so good when the weather is very cold.
约翰:是的,我也这么认为。当天气很冷的时候,坐在屋子里吃四川菜感觉真的很好。
Sharon: Oh, my mouth is watering.
莎伦:噢,我都在流口水了。
John: Maybe we can go to a Sichuan restaurant for supper.
约翰:也许我们可以去一家四川餐馆吃晚饭。
Sharon: Good idea!
莎伦:好主意!
四、中国美食英语对话介绍
aExcuse me, I'd like to try some Chinese food. 打扰了,我想试试中餐。
bWe serve excellent Chinese food. Which style do you prefer?
我们提供非常美味的中餐。你喜欢哪种类型?
aI know nothing about Chinese food. Could you give me some suggestions?
我不了解中餐。你可以给我一些建议吗?
bIt's divided into 8 big cuisines such as Cantonese food, Shandong food, Sichuan food etc.中餐分为8个菜系,例如粤菜、鲁菜、川菜等等。aIs there any difference?
有什么不同吗?
bYes, Cantonese food is lighter while Shandong food is heavier and spicy.
是的,粤菜比较清淡,而鲁菜口味较重、辛辣。
aHow about Sichuan food?
川菜呢?
bMost Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot. They taste differently.
大多数川菜是又辣又热。它们尝起来不一样。
aOh, really. I like hot food. So what is your recommendation for me?
噢,是的。我喜欢热的食物。那么你有什么推荐呢?bI think Mapo bean curd and shredded meat in chili sauce are quite special and delicious. We have a Sichuan food dining room. May I suggest you to go there? It's on the third floor.我觉得麻婆豆腐和辣椒酱肉丝很特别很美味。我们有一个川菜饭厅。我建议你去那里怎么样?它在三楼。